DownloadDownload the iPad application from the AppStore
CaptureCapture in real time the different stages of the game and make the most of every meeting to improve your teams performances
AnalysisAfter the capture, consult and analyse your teams statistics in real time
Boost your performanceBefore each match, or during half time, let your players know the positive and negative points of the match. Make real time adjustments with the help of precise statistics
Download the iPad application and register on scanFoot
Unlimited match captures to help you get used to the scanFoot application.
scanFoot brings you reliable measures (statistics) from the observed teams, players. Those figures are designed for
- improving the game from statistics delivered to Football Clubs, Coaches and Players from any local football club to the most famous teams
- sharing game analysis between Fans, Player Agents and Soccer Reporters
- or even helping on-line betting
To ease the learning curve with scanFoot, the spotting is free and unlimited. It grants you access to a first set of 49 statistics, directly on your iPad app!
With scanFoot, enable factual analysis and share with any kind of football stakeholders!
- 30 years dedicated in analyzing professional football teams (such as the Japan Football Association teams, the French Olympique de Marseille or Paris Saint-Germain) and major French mass media (TF1, L’Equipe, France Football, Sud Ouest…)
- through more than 5700 matches over 4 WC, 3 UEFA European Football Championships, 3 CAF Africa Cup of Nations tournaments and hundreds of the French premier’s league
- you will be able to provide home-made statistics is brought into your hands!
Clubs, Trainers, Press, Websites, Media R. Denoueix (Nantes, Real Sociedad), F. Antonetti (Bastia), P. Bergues (Lens), R. Domenech (Espoirs), L. Fernandez (Paris-SG), G. Houillier (Espoirs, Liverpool), B. Lacombe (Lyon), G. Lacombe (Guingamp), R. Lemerre (Espoirs), R. Nouzaret (St-Étienne, Bastia), A. Perrin (Troyes, Marseille), G. Stephan (Lyon), P. Troussier (Japon, Marseille), C. Pignol